Do you live in Dakota County? Sweet, so do we! We like it here a lot. In fact, we like it so much that we’re giving a special offer to all Dakota County residents!
From Memorial Day (May 30, 2022) to Labor Day (September 5, 2022), Certified Recycling will be offering curbside pickup for mattress and box spring recycling at a reduced price.
1) Scroll down to “Mattresses & Box Springs” and click the “Select options” button.
2) Select “DC PROMO 1st Piece” from the drop-down menu.
3) If you have more items to recycle, click the drop-down menu again and select “DC PROMO additional piece”. You can add as many additional pieces as you want to recycle.
4) At checkout, enter promo code DC2022 and you’ll get a discount on your trip charge!
Please give us a call at 952-894-1448 if you have any questions or issues! See further instructions and important information below in the “Pricing” and “How It Works” sections!
*Commercial entities need to call Certified Recycling directly at 952-894-1448 for scheduling.
Certified Recycling is proud to partner with Bridging, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization primarily serving the Twin Cities. Their mission empowers people to thrive in their homes by providing quality furniture and household goods for those pursuing housing stability.
All reusable and quality mattresses/box springs we pick up this summer will be donated to Bridging, and you can find more information about our partnership on this page. Learn more about their programs and services at www.bridging.org.
– $45 for the 1st item
– $25 for each additional piece
– The pickup fee is waived
– No limit on the number of items or pickups you can utilize during the promotional period
Example: Billy Jo Bob wants to recycle 2 mattresses and 1 box spring. The price would be $45 for the first mattress, $25 for the second, and $25 for the box spring. That’s three large items recycled for a total of $95!
We will be following COVID-19 Guidelines and social distancing. Here is some further key information:
– Your pickup time will be determined based on your address.
– All mattresses and/or box springs must be placed outside (no in-house removal) by 7 AM on the day of pickup.
– If it is raining on your pickup day, we ask that the items be covered (for example, under a garage overhang) to avoid as much moisture as possible.
– Items that are currently or previously contaminated with bed bugs will not be accepted.
– Items contaminated with blood or any other hazardous substance will not be accepted.
– We have the right to refuse anything as a non-recyclable item if it’s wet or contaminated.
You’re eligible for this service if you’re located in any of these cities or townships within Dakota County:
At Certified Recycling, LLC, we’re really into recycling, but we don’t do this just for us. Recycling appliances, electronics and furniture gets junk out of your space and keeps the planet looking and feeling good. And who doesn’t love looking and feeling good?
So instead of tossing your laptop or microwave in the trash, give it to us. Why? Because we recycle 98.6% of everything that comes through our door. That’s only 1.4% away from perfection. But we’re not here to brag. We’re here to recycle.