Do you live in Dakota County? Sweet, so do we! We like it here a lot. In fact, we like it so much that we’re giving a special offer to all Dakota County residents!
From Memorial Day (May 25, 2020) to Labor Day (September 7, 2020), Certified Recycling will be offering curbside pickup for mattress and box spring recycling at a reduced price.
Call 952-894-1448 or fill out this form to schedule your recycling pickup!
– $45 for the 1st item
– $25 for each additional piece
– Pickup fees are included in the pricing.
– No limit on the number of items or pickups you can utilize during the promotional period
Example: Billy Jo Bob wants to recycle 2 mattresses and 1 box spring. The price would be $45 for the first mattress, $25 for the second, and $25 for the box spring. That’s three large items recycled for a total of $95!
We will be following COVID-19 Guidelines and social distancing. Here’s how the curbside pickup will work:
– Contact Certified Recycling to request a pickup within 7 days by calling 952-894-1448 or filling out the form.
– All mattresses and/or box springs must be placed outside (no in-house removal).
– If it is raining on your pickup day, we ask that the items be covered (for example, under a garage overhang) to avoid as much moisture as possible.
– Items that are currently or previously contaminated with bed-bugs will not be accepted.
– Items contaminated with blood or any other hazardous substance will not be accepted.
– We have the right to refuse anything as a non-recyclable item if it’s wet or contaminated.
You’re eligible for this service if you’re located in any of these cities or townships within Dakota County:
At Certified Recycling, LLC, we’re really into recycling, but we don’t do this just for us. Recycling appliances, electronics and furniture gets junk out of your space and keeps the planet looking and feeling good. And who doesn’t love looking and feeling good?
So instead of tossing your laptop or microwave in the trash, give it to us. Why? Because we recycle 98.6% of everything that comes through our door. That’s only 1.4% away from perfection. But we’re not here to brag. We’re here to recycle.