We are looking to bring on another member to help us keep Mama Earth happy! Certified Recycling is now hiring for an immediate opening for a full-time, Class B (or above) licensed driver to join our team. We’re a small recycling company out of Burnsville that specializes in the recycling of appliances and electronics throughout the Twin Cities Metro Area.
You must be a dependable, honest, experienced driver with exceptional customer service skills. You will be completing all tasks and duties required for our weekly commercial and residential route pick-ups within the metro area community.
– Carrying out routine vehicle checks
– Loading and unloading trucks before and/or after pick-ups
– Ensuring that loads are correctly placed and secure
– Occasional pick-ups of shop supplies/materials
– Have at least 4 years of previous driving experience
– Be able to move up to 100 lbs. or more
– Have great customer service and people skills
– Be reliable, punctual, and have a strong work ethic
– Have a great attitude and be self-motivated
– Easily read maps and have a strong sense of direction in the metro area
– Confidently operate straight trucks along with an occasional tractor-trailer combination
– Have a good/clean driving record
– Pass a drug test/D.O.T physical
All applicants are required to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and a copy of their driver’s license to be considered for this position, or stop by our location and fill out an application.
Compensation: Based on skills/experience. The estimated starting pay is $22/hr.
Hours: Monday – Friday 7 AM until route complete (usually around 4 PM). Some Saturdays in Spring and Fall will be required.