Since we started taking COVID precautions, we’ve had some confusion with customers from time to time. It’s understandable, take a look at the board we had at our front door …
… Yikes. Sorry about that. We’ve since collaborated with a “Think Tank” to help us come up with a better sign.
Just a heads up if you’re planning on dropping off recycling at our location: The door will be locked during business hours … but we’re OPEN!
We’re just trying to make sure everyone is safe and healthy. To help us abide by CDC standards, please take these 5 easy steps when you show up for your recycling drop-off:
1) Call 952-894-1448. We’ll be quick to answer!
2) Provide a list of your items and we’ll give you pricing information.
3) You can pay us by credit card over the phone or with cash/check during drop-off. Make checks to “Certified Recycling” with your phone number on the memo line.
4) Our crew will unload your vehicle without you needing to lift a finger.
5) You’ll drive away with less junk than you came with!
It’s a bit different than the way we did things before the pandemic, but still a pretty easy process overall. Thank you for helping us follow these guidelines. We appreciate your business!
We’re really into recycling, but we don’t do this just for us. Recycling appliances, electronics and furniture gets junk out of your space and keeps the planet looking and feeling good. And who doesn’t love looking and feeling good?
So instead of tossing your laptop or microwave in the trash, give it to us. Why? Because we recycle 98.6% of everything that comes through our door. That’s only 1.4% away from perfection. But we’re not here to brag. We’re here to recycle.