The recycling business has been pretty crazy lately! We’ve spent the past spring, summer, and fall collecting a ton of big and small items from businesses and homes in the metro and southwestern suburbs.
We’re all about making Mama Earth happy. She loves us and gives us everything we need, so our goal is to treat her right. Here are a few quick facts about Certified Recycling in Burnsville, Minnesota:
1) We process about a million pounds of recyclables each year. Mountains of mattresses, towering pallets of shrink-wrapped microwaves, rows of stoves and bins of smaller throwaways dominate the warehouse.
2) Everything is processed and re-used when possible with the more intricate recycled items dismantled in the winter months. Hazardous elements are removed, raw materials separated for re-use, and what remains is usually shredded.
3) The company was founded in 2000 and we’ve been in our current location since 2006. The current facility features a 15,000-square-foot warehouse.
4) We do commercial, residential, and subcontract collections to recycle electronics, appliances and hazardous waste
5) We’re versatile with our recycling services. Here are a few things we do:
– Residential curbside pickups
– Removal of items from homes and garages
– Special reclamation
– Commercial/city refuse pickup
– Recycling for hotels and other businesses.
We really dig recycling. We like it so much, in fact, that if you don’t have time to drop off at our warehouse in Burnsville, we’ll gladly come to you. Our fleet of trucks run routes across the Twin Cities every week, making both in-home and curbside pickups.
Just request a pickup by filling out the form below and we’ll handle the rest, or call us directly at 952-894-1448.